Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Catwalk models aren't sexy: Bar Refaeli

Popular model Bar Refaeli doesn't find catwalk models "sexy".
The 30-year-old Israel-born beauty spoke about her views on runway models in an interview for the August issue of HELLO! Fashion Monthly, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I've never done catwalk because I was never skinny or tall enough. I was more of a sexy type of model and catwalk models aren't so sexy," she said.
Refaeli also revealed that while she loves dressing up for work, she prefers going "very basic" on her days off.
"I feel like my job is my alter ego; it's a different me and I love it. I'm a Gemini! Behind the camera, I'm totally different. I don't wear make-up, I don't wear heels and I'm very basic. But I love the fact I have this job and it gives me the opportunity to dress up," she said.
Earlier this year, she got engaged to Israeli businessman Adi Ezra and she hopes they will start a family soon.
"I think this will be a decade of family...I come from a family of four children. A lot of mums could read this and think, 'Yeah, try having one first'. Hopefully, I'll have a big family, but I'll take it one by one," she said.
Refaeli is sure she wants a "very simple wedding: not a lot of people, not in a big place, maybe outdoors, barefoot...".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates